Information about The National Coin Broker Coin Consultation Webinars
During the Webinar we will cover numerous topics including:
- Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium, spot metal prices – What do they mean to you?
- Which investment metals are best suited for you? How long do you plan on holding the investment? What percentage of your wealth should be in hard assets? I will make appropriate precious metal recommendations for your portfolio.
- Did you know that precious metals can be included and are recommended to be held in IRA’s?
- As for rare coins, I will make acquisition strategies for novice or expert, chart current market activity as it pertains to the numismatic industry.
- PCGS & NGC, the two most respected names in third-party grading in the business. Encapsulated coins from these two prestigious firms are the only ones that we make a market in at National Coin Broker. Let me tell you why!
- I will advise various series for investment potential, key dates, rarities, mintages, known survivors, population reports, auction results etc. will all be outlined.
My first goal is to educate before any transaction is consummated. I sincerely want all my customers to feel confident in their dealings with me and my company- National Coin Broker. In this industry reputation is everything and I stand by mine.
I am a life member of the ANA. National Coin Broker is a member firm of CCE and an authorized dealer for both PCGS and NGC as well as a featured advertiser on both of the third-party grading firms. I will be happy to supply other references and affiliations upon request.
I look forward to getting acquainted with you.
Ross C. Baldwin
P.S. For those of you who would like to have a consultation or portfolio evaluation in person, please take a look at my upcoming show schedule. As I attend major shows and conventions throughout the country, please plan on attending one or more of my national show appearances and I or one of my staff members will gladly accommodate your request.